Your Passion. Our Promise.
Welcome to GB Ownership Online, the official online resource for Grand Banks owner support. We value your passion for our brand, and your commitment to owning a new Grand Banks yacht. In return, we're committed to your enjoyment and your peace of mind along the way.
In fact, what you see here is only the beginning of what we're continuing to develop for our owners. In the future we will be adding more information, services and downloads to help make the most of your ownership experience.
Click the links below to access our current owner resources and learn more:
Coming in 2012: Exclusive GB Owners Lounge
- Authorized Service - Located in key markets and ports of call around the world, Grand Banks Authorized Service Centers are selected for their high caliber service and high quality of work. In addition, they also attend a rigorous Factory Training Program designed to ensure that all equipment installations, yacht maintenance and other service meets the same exacting standards we apply to our own work and every boat we build.
- GB Parts - From lights to latches, swim ladders to steering wheels, you can find a wide variety of high-quality GB and OEM replacement parts and accessories, plus hardware used in the production of all of today's models. The online store also carries a selection of replacement parts for older GB models no longer in production. And if the component you need is no longer manufactured, we can advise you about the best quality replacement.
- Yacht Insurance for GB Owners - Developed exclusively for Grand Banks on behalf of our owners, this program provides better protection at more competitive pricing than is otherwise available on standard yacht policies. Click the link above to learn more and get a Quick Quote online.
- GB Shipstore - Extend and enhance your passion for Grand Banks with a collection of tastefully-branded clothing, gifts, boating accessories and galleyware. Items are inspired by the same commitment to quality and craftsmanship that characterizes every Grand Banks. Look for new items added each season.
- Retired Models Information - If you own an older GB no longer in production you can still utilize all the resources above-and download documents for your boat, including deckplans, diagrams and detailed specifications (information varies by model).